SHIPPING & RETURNS
Ensuring our premium-quality meat makes it to your door quickly and safely is our number one priority. We’re positive you’ll love our products and great service so much that we guarantee quality within six months of your order ship date for all frozen items. If you have any concerns with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you are not absolutely thrilled with your purchase from Circle M Meats, for any reason at all, we’ll cheerfully replace or refund your order.
Your order is packed with the intention of arriving partially frozen. If your meat arrives at least partially frozen, you can safely store it in the freezer for up to 6 months. If the product arrives cool to the touch, but thawed, don’t panic! Per USDA guidelines, if meat is kept at 40 degrees (refrigerator temperature) or cooler, you can safely store it in the refrigerator for 2 weeks once thawed. If you have any concerns with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order.
Have an issue? Please follow these steps so we can help you as quickly and efficiently as possible!
Please provide pictures of your shipping label, packing slip and product. Depending on the situation, photos are required in order to fulfill our guarantee.
How is your product shipped?
- All of our products are individually sealed in air-tight packaging and shipped frozen. To help ensure your order arrives in excellent condition, each order is shipped using a reusable, thermal bag in a recyclable shipper box lined with recycled insulation. Each order is shipped using an insulated box and dry ice to insure our partially frozen guarantee.
- Ground shipping is the default method unless a faster method with a premium price is selected at checkout.
- We ship Monday through Wednesday to avoid your product spending too long in transit
- Tracking Number – You will receive a tracking number the evening your order ships.
- Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances may delay your shipment. We are not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredictable weather conditions.